YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2 YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2

hey

funny animatino I've always been a fan of your flashes. Please make a "you are not a fucking moron" of presidential candidate Ron Paul, he needs more exposure since the main stream media is censoring him!

Stupid Kid with Acnesss 2 Stupid Kid with Acnesss 2

"My megahurtz got stoled..."

"All my base are belong to you..."

TheCatsPajamas responds:

Oh really now.

Mods day out Mods day out

a

you should have parodied banana's day out

peanutbutterclawk responds:

:O

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

not bad

Fun game. In addition, many of the basic ideas come from a small West African village, the Native American Tradition, and the Wisdom of the East. To this should also be added the work on group dynamics done in many places, and the special contributions of many friends and colleagues. The list could go on and on, but the reality is, Open Space Technology is a World Product.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

great, but needs...

1) Make your energy go up when you level up, not stay at 100!
2) That kobold mage is way too hard to kill, he heals instantly all the time. You have to practically kill him in one hit to defeat him, else he fully heals himself instantly.

3) When wearing weapons/armor, make them show up on the sprite/MC.

- Do that, and this game will be the highest scoring submission on NG

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

a good idea but badly executed

a good idea, but plagued with bugs and annoyances. Many times I jump perfectly on top of people and kill them, but I still die.

Other times the jump button doesn't work. Was running towards a pit of lava 2 or 3 times and pressed jump to jump over it, instead nothing happened and I fell in it.

Fix that shit, and make it for you don't have to start the *entire* level over (save points!) and maybe you will have a winner..

Lambtaco responds:

I've fixed the jumping on enemies and getting hurt yourself doo-hickey, and there have been halfway flags since the beginning.